New website under development and launching in December 2018
Our mission and commitment to clients is making their environments, buildings, venues and services accessible, understood and used to the greatest extent possible by all people including staff and customers regardless of their age, size, ability or disability through the principles of universal design.
Universal Access works with private business, the public sector, non-profits and enterprises and are a full member of the European Network for Accessible Tourism.
What we do
Universal Access consultancy services for all industry sectors;
- Disability /Accessibility Proofing
- High level Disability Awareness Training for both employers and employees in private and public sectors
- Universal Design in the Built Environment, Management and Human Resources, Customer Care and Information Provision Regulatory Compliance
- Access to International Standards and Research
- Audits of facilities and services
- Audits of websites
- Consultancy on National and Regional tourism strategy
- Destination Audits and Reports
- Destination strategy management
- Development of reports, policies, action plans, access guides and statements to private business, public sector and NGOS
- Access consultants to professional Architecture and Design services – incorporating the principles of Universal Design from initial concept through to facility opening and operations.
Who we are
Paudie Healy CEO Universal Access
Mr Healy is an International accessibility expert delivering high-level consultancy in Europe through the principles of Universal Design to the public sector, NGO’s and the private sector.
He is a leading expert in creating and developing national, regional, city and town, ‘Tourism For All strategies’, management and implementation; also in developing end-to-end accessible services in IT and Information/Marketing Provision, Transport, Facility Management, Infrastructure, Built Environment, Services and Training for all sectors. He works with both SMEs and larger private businesses on universal accessibility for all.
In addition to being a key note speaker at international conferences and events he also sits as an expert on International and National Boards and Committees:
Paudie sits as an expert on:
- Elected Non-Executive Board Director of the European Network for Accessible Tourism (ENAT)
- National Standards Authority of Ireland built environment committee
- National Standards Authority of Ireland M420 public procurement built environment committee
- National Standards Authority of Ireland Accessible Tourism committee
- National Standards Authority of Ireland Accessible Design committee
- Universal Access are only one of 4 private companies in Europe accredited full membership of the European Network for Accessible Tourism – voting rights at European general assembly and full access to global experts worldwide.
- Universal Access selected to manage the ENAT international quality label pilot before the global launch next year(the first and only world benchmark for accessible tourism for-all)
- Universal Access are appointed under the International frame work agreement between ENAT and Failte Ireland as the National Advisor to Failte Ireland.
- Universal Access are members of the Ireland Institute of Training and Development
Get in touch
Please email all enquiries to email@example.com
Universal Access is a registered business name of HOH Universal Access Ltd. Company Reg. No. 566464. VAT Reg. No: IE 3377959JH – Registered Office: Allman House, Tralee Road, Killarney, Co Kerry.