If your site and other digital marketing tools are not developed with WCAG standards, then you significantly affect the ability of people with a range of visual, motor and cognitive impairments from being able to successfully interact with your site.
All businesses should aim to develop and build their website, videos and apps to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 AA. (WCAG AA)
Many businesses deter customers, lose potential sales, and negatively affect their reputation when visitors aren’t able to use their website.
Did you know:
- A private business that developed their website to WCAG AA increased their online bookings by 28% within a year.
- Search engines favour accessible web pages. This automatically helps your site rank higher in results.
What we do:
- Offer a service to manage and monitor compliance of WCAG AA for a single domain, multiple domains and apps with our expert partners.
- Analyse data from an array of sources to deliver insights designed to prioritise, guide and track progress across the enterprise.
- Support all tasks and resources needed, including automated testing, program oversight, along with training and policy development.
- Compare results and trends across sites, domains, and industry sectors.
- Produce actionable insights through trends, defect prioritisation and issue density analysis as well as identifying compliance problems immediately, thus saving you time, money, and loss of business.